Get Ready, Here We Come
Healthcare is going digital and it is going there fast!
NYeC Regional Extension Center is a new program from the New York eHealth Collaborative designed to help providers in the state of New York transform their practices from analog to digital. Electronic Health Records enable new models of patient centered care that improves practices, healthcare delivery to patients and overall population health.
As a certified Regional Extension Center, NYeC will help you:
- Effectively select, implement and meaningfully use an EHR
- Optimize your practice workflow to ensure improvements in the quality of care
- Protect the integrity, privacy and security of your patients’ protected health information.
Take the next step now, click How to Join today!
Join the Regional Extension Center and be a part of the Digital Healthcare Revolution!
Join the NYeC Regional Extension Center at the free Meaningful Use Summit Series
Sponsored by the New York eHealth Collaborative (NYeC), NYC REACH, and the New York Chapter American College of Physicians (NYACP), this free full-day program addresses Meaningful Use incentives for physicians:
- How the Meaningful Use criteria for EHRs translate to better quality care for patients and improved public health
- Who qualifies for up to $63,750 in incentives and how to meet the federal criteria
- Where to get assistance selecting, implementing, and using EHRs
Click here to find a summit near you and register today!